Cappuccino Brulee Spread
Author: The Milkhouse Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- In a small bowl, mix together the liqueur and espresso powder. Stir to dissolve the espresso.
- In a separate bowl combine the cream cheese, butter, sugar and spices. Stir in the espresso mixture. Place in a pint Milkhouse Creamery crock. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle top with sugar. Melt sugar on top with a small kitchen torch if desired. Serve with not breads, graham cracker sticks or shortbread cookies.