Chocolate Truffle Molton Cake for Two
A romantic ending to a dinner for two.
Author: The Milkhouse Kitchen
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Raspberry preserves
- Raspberry liqueur
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease 2 6oz. Milkhouse crocks with butter. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle pecans into bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30-45 seconds, stirring to melt. Add cream cheese, beat until smooth. Combine brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Combine well. Add chocolate mixture, continue beating until well mixed. Add flour; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Divide batter evenly between crocks. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until top is puffy and cracked in appearance, but center is soft. Cool 5 minutes. Gently run a small knife around outside edges of cakes.
- Invert cakes into plate. Combine raspberry preserves and liqueur. Drizzle raspberry mixture over cake. Top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.