Apple Strudel Dip
Author: The Milkhouse Kitchen
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 1 cup chopped dried apple slices
- Additional chopped pecans for garnish
- Fresh apple slices, graham cracker sticks or cookies for serving
- Mix cream cheese with sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, pecans and apples in a medium bowl. Place in a 16 ounce Milkhouse Creamery crock. Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with apple slices, graham cracker sticks or cookies.