Individual Apple Strudel
Author: The Milkhouse Kitchen
- For Each Serving:
- ½ Granny Smith Apple, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly spray a 6 ounce Milkhouse Creamery Crock with nonstick cooking spray. Place chopped apples in crock. In a small bowl place the brown sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon. Combine with a fork until small crumbs form. Place mixture over apples. Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until apples are tender. Place on rack to cool.
- Top each serving with sweetened whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.