Individual Pear Crumble
Author: The Milkhouse Kitchen
- For Each Serving:
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly spray a 6 ounce Milkhouse Creamery Crock with nonstick cooking spray. Place pears in crock. Sprinkle with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Place on top of pears.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until golden and pears are tender.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream if desired.