You're the Syrup to My Pancakes Jar is a fun way to show that special person how much you care! This is a fun and easy project to do with the kids.
- 16oz Milkhouse Candle Butter Jar and lid
- 2 Cups pancake mix - (You can use store bought mix or make your own. See recipe below for your own.)
- Chocolate Chips (Optional - add however many you want depending on how much your Valentine loves chocolate!)
- Little jar of syrup (Optional)
- Ribbon/Stickers or whatever you'd like to jazz up the jar
- Label that says "You're the Syrup to My Pancakes"
Mix the pancake mix and chocolate chips together in the jar. Put the lid on and decorate how you wish! Put the label on and make sure somewhere it says the additional ingredients needed to make the pancakes. Fill a little jar with syrup if you want to add that with the pancake jar. You're Valentine will love it!
Homemade Pancake Recipe:
To Make Pancakes
- 1 cup pancake mix above
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or oil