Choose a fragrance that makes you inhale and feel peace, happiness and joy wash over you as you do. Milkhouse offers a wide variety of fragrances that are sure to match any mood. Check out our bright and cheery Limoncello or Pineapple Gelato fragrance for a fruity and uplifting scent. Our Eucalyptus Lavender, Citrus & Lavender or White Sage & Bergamot will help create a serene and spa-like atmosphere. Or warm things up in the kitchen with scents of Sticky Buns, Brown Butter Pumpkin or Coffee Break. These are sure to pique your taste buds. – Eric & Janet Sparrow, Milkhouse CandlesRead More
Monday, June 14, 2021 8:00 AM
Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:30 AM
Friday, February 12, 2021 8:58 AM
You're the Syrup to My Pancakes Jar is a fun way to show that special person how much you care! This is a fun and easy project to do with the kids.
- 16oz Milkhouse Candle Butter Jar and lid
- 2 Cups pancake mix - (You can use store bought mix or make your own. See recipe below for your own.)
- Chocolate Chips (Optional - add however many you want depending on how much your Valentine loves chocolate!)
- Little jar of syrup (Optional)
- Ribbon/Stickers or whatever you'd like to jazz up the jar
- Label that says "You're the Syrup to My Pancakes"
Mix the pancake mix and chocolate chips together in the jar. Put the lid on and decorate how you wish! Put the label on and make sure somewhere it says the additional ingredients needed to make the pancakes. Fill a little jar with syrup if you want to add that with the pancake jar. You're Valentine will love it!
Homemade Pancake Recipe:
To Make Pancakes
- 1 cup pancake mix above
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or oil
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 1:37 PM
Jars are Reusable & Recyclable
How to remove remainder of wax from jar
- Put jar in freezer, once frozen, use a utensil to pop out the wax.
- Create a double boiler to warm jar just until wax melts. Using a hot pad, dump wax out in trash. Wipe out jar with a paper towel. *Use caution as jar will be hot!*
How to clean jars
- Remove wicks if they aren't already out of jar.
- Wash jar with hot, soapy water. Dawn dish soap works well.
- Can also put jar in dishwasher for an extra cleaning.
Monday, April 20, 2020 1:49 PM